My Self J. Srinivas, permanent resident of Hyderabad.
1. Vast experience in legal research and methods of legal research and legal terminology.
2. Excellent skills in addressing complex and difficult legal and factual issues.
3. Proficient in using word processing applications, and database management.
4. Admirable legal interviewing and investigation skills.
5. Ability to persuade collaborate and negotiate effectively with a diverse array of people.
6. Established communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Smart and hardworking with good interpersonal skills.
8. Possess excellent nonverbal communication skills with good knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
9. Possess excellent keyboard skills in MS office and MS Internet Explorer with good typing speed (>80 WPM).
10. Providing accurate, timely and effective legal advice to clients.
11. Studying police reports, interview transcripts, medical records and other facts to make a case for the plaintiff.
12. Advising colleagues on all legal matters, suggesting courses of action.
13. Attending hearings at court.
14. Presenting evidence in court to support clients in legal proceedings.
15. Giving oral arguments in a court of law.
16. Shaping a client's expectations on what can be realistically achieved.
17. Advising clients on their legal rights and obligations.
18. Getting to know clients and developing and maintaining relationships with them.
19. Looking for evidence that will back up a clients case.
20. Researching precedents in law libraries and then using the finding to provide a defense for their clients and support their cases in court.
21. Visiting clients at their homes, work places or prison.
22. Writing up legal documents like will, trusts and gifts.
23. Involved in out of court settlements.
24. Preparing arguments to be heard in a trial.
25. Gathering and organizing evidence on behalf of clients.
26. Preparing questions to ask witnesses.
27. Interviewing witnesses, defendants and clients.
28. Appearing before legislative and regulatory bodies or government agencies.
29. Interpreting and explaining the law clearly to both individual and business clients.
30. Coordinating planning and building regulations applications.
31. Advising businesses on the impact, interpretation and implementation of new policies and legislation.
Please contact me on my mobile number 9676299867 or my Mail Id. firstname.lastname@example.org.
J. Srinivas M.s.c. LLM IPR
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members