LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meenal Shah (Manager)     15 August 2013

Urgent

I ve a divorce case in the court and ours is a second marriage. Both of our earlier marriages were ended by customary divorce. My husband has filed the divorce.

Can v file a petition to stop the proceedings of this case?

the case is in the stage of my evidence.

pls help  I donot want this divorce to happen.

Learning

24 Replies

NGOKC (pm)     15 August 2013

yes yo can refuse divorce in court

only advise if u want to save marriage do not file any 498 dv they are marriage killers

(Guest)

Dint learn from first mistake? Its all about adjustment. Court proceedings can be stopped by asking your husband to take back the divorce petition which he has filed. No other way out. Also make him understand, adjustment is the only thing which is needed and tell him you will adjust and live with him.

Mitul Kumari (Practicing Advocate)     15 August 2013

oh oh

(Guest)

why are you worried, divorce will not be granted without sufficient ground.

If you have made a mistake second time then you definitely deserve loneliness.

Ranee....... (NA)     15 August 2013

What is the ground of divorce he has taken?

Mitul Kumari (Practicing Advocate)     15 August 2013

hmmm

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Mitul Kumari

My husband will not cooperate. I dint want to marry but I was forced to marry d second time. N now I am suffering.

are you a doodh peeti bacchi jo force kardi kissi ne aur tum ne shaadi karli?

Akal kya ghaas charne gayi thi teri jo ek aadmi ka life barbaad kardiya tere not so naadaan harkat se?? 

If you were not interested then you should not have gotten married at all in the first place.

Cruelty. .... wich (in reality) he has done to me.
I dont fear my lonliness but I dont wanna divorce him because I want HIM to suffer.

You have cruel intentions when you say that you dont mind being alone but I want him to suffer, in this case too, your husband will be granted divorce some day or the other, dont worry.

KOi bola shaadi karo, shaadi karli, jab ki tujhe shaadi karni hi nahi thi, aur karne lagi torture pati ko.

ab pati tang aake divorce file kardi.  Jaake unn logon ko joota leke maro jisne tumko force kiya shaadi karne ko, saath do teen apne mooh pe bbhi maarlo chappal se ki tune kissi aur ke behkaave mein aakar aur ek aadmi ka life barbaad kardi.

My advice would be including the above act, just give him divorce and go join Baba Ramdev ashram.

Helping Handji.... Wish ur advice wud be helping like ur hand... :(

A woman doesnot revolt until she is unable to tolerate. and v r emotionally inclined too much towards our parents. forget the past.....

he has tortured me for money n now he wants to bring bak his ex wife jus because she is an govt employee.

My intentions r not cruel. I jus want him to realise that woman is not a toy to play wid.

Thank u every1 fr ur advice. I will find my way thru court.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Meenal Shah

A woman doesnot revolt until she is unable to tolerate. and v r emotionally inclined too much towards our parents. forget the past.....

he has tortured me for money n now he wants to bring bak his ex wife jus because she is an govt employee.

My intentions r not cruel. I jus want him to realise that woman is not a toy to play wid.

Aap meri baat samajh nahi paayi shaayad.

Agar aap shaadi hi nahi karti, toh yeh sab phissol ka tension nahi lena padta.

Khair to the poiint, aapko main yeh advice doonga ki. if you want to postpone/pull on the divorce process.

Just dont go to court, but ask your lawyer to be vigilant, when case is posted for exparte orders, until then dont go, when orders are about to be passed go and tell that you were not feeling well, so you could not come to court.

I dont suggest filing false cases which will be a pain for your husband as well as you.

Advice given to question asked.  Thats all.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Meenal Shah

Worst case scenario, want to go gungho, file following cases.

1.  125 crpc.

2.  DV act case u/s 18 19 20 21 22 23, 23 is a must.

3.  498a case.

and in counselling sessions tell him, mend your ways dear hubby, or else you roam to court for next 7 years.

If he bad, then he suffer, if he good also he suffer.  Final decision yours.

(Guest)

@Author

You are a fool. Ask why?

If you prolong the court dates and subsequently the divorce decree, how does it help you? Doesnt your husband know how to live life with his ex-wife? LOL

Underlying fact is you were cruel to him and thats when he chose the ground, right?

Yes you are cruel to the core and I wish you suffer to the core. I bet you will.

(Guest)

@HH

why will he suffer? he has already chosen his life. He has already gone thru the mess once. Do you think he still doesnt know the tricks?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : stalker

@HH

why will he suffer? he has already chosen his life. He has already gone thru the mess once. Do you think he still doesnt know the tricks?

Tricks and all for namesake. In society, 5 people may love you but 10 people will also might hate you, of whose knowlege you wont be having.  Suffer.. why?  Coz roam court not easy, pay money to lawyer, pay money to wife, and still roam to court if false case wife put on him.

On top of it if husband does tricks and enjoy, somehow will get entangled in adultery case.  If proved, simply one more headache.

What I mean is, its not that easy to trick people.

Remember, if woman do nothing happen, but due to age old laws its the husband who suffers eventually.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register