Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jat (student)     19 May 2013

Urgent

Hi ,

I met wid an accident two weeks back , i was driving in my lane and there was a maruti who rushed in me frm the interlinking road, my car rotated to the right in which people were coming from the other side a biker crashed on the front and fell aside on the path and another bike crashed after a couple secs in the left back side of car the glass basted inside, the guy who fell aside got a fracture in left arm and the other guy some minor bruises , their bikes barely got any damages, one is an employee the other is ragpicker, neither of them wanted to compensate on human grounds, the guy who got a fracture demanded 75k, after that 1.5 lac and den 1.75lacs, the other person did not demand and filed a FIR against me under IPC 279/337, i study in delhi but presently in chandigarh i even wil have to go back after some time , and now i dont know  what to do, i m not even sue what has been written against the ther guy who banged my car. Lawyers kindly help me.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Have you lodged any report/FIR against the person who rammed into your car?

jat (student)     19 May 2013

no i havent done anything like that, i just want to sort all of this out as soon as possible i m just 20 and yet studying i dont wanna ruin my carrer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register