Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujit (Telecom Engineer)     22 July 2012

Unwanted dedution from my salary faf

Respected Sir,

My previous company after my resignation, at the time of FAF settlement, deducting unwanted dues from me.

Salary Calculation Sheet
Salary 22days ( 64350/30*22 ) Rs47190

Less:
Balance due to company TDS 11-12           Rs17760 ( Inform me on 7 June 2012 about this)
Leaves 2011 (1887*5)                                  Rs 9435 ( Financial year closed)
Leaves 2012 ( 2075*5 )                                Rs 10375( Only 3 leave taken this year)
Advance Performance Bonus ( 4000*6 )       Rs24000 ( No where it mention about APB nor my salary silp or offer letter)
Total Deduction’s : Rs61570
Balance due to company: Rs -14380.

PLZ PLZ suggest me what to do.

Thanks/Regards

Sujit Bhattacharya

Ph: 9840400609.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2012

The amounts shown are all credits or all are debit entries. It shall be appropriate to attach the FAF sheet. You may erase the names etc to maintain confidentiality. You may also show it to a lawyer/Tax consultant/CA at your location.

The payables like Performance Bonus are paid vide salary slip and for that matter all payouts are paid vide salary slip under different heads. If this amount has not been paid to you and there are other confusions you may raise query to the company in writing under acknowledgment. You may also mention that company should clarify to your satisfaction before depositing the tax. Company is duty bound to reply and explain and correct the form 16 in case of an error.

sujit (Telecom Engineer)     23 July 2012

Sir, Thanks for your reply.

All are credits entries except my 22 days salary. Finally I have to pay Rs 14380 to company. Somehow they late inform me about TAX deduction but rest of the thing are unwanted. Its a Pvt. Ltd. company with no proper paper work done with me.

1) I am in Chennai newly join reputed MNC, can i am fight from here. (Previous Company HQ is in Hyderabad and i am posted in Udaipur on that time).

2) All my friends suggest me not to go for this because of wastage of time and money.

Please suggest me ..

Thanks

Sujit Bhattacharya

Attached File : 428295983 pay slip 001.jpg, 428295983 bdc offer letter.jpg, 428295983 bdc offer letter 2.jpg downloaded: 156 times

sujit (Telecom Engineer)     23 July 2012

Sir, Thanks for your reply.

All are credits entries except my 22 days salary. Finally I have to pay Rs 14380 to company. Somehow they late inform me about TAX deduction but rest of the thing are unwanted.

Its a Pvt. Ltd. company with no proper paper work done with me. ( Plz find the attach Payslip & offer Letter)

1) I am in Chennai newly join reputed MNC, can i am fight from here. (Previous Company HQ is in Hyderabad and i am posted in Udaipur on that time).

2) All my friends suggest me not to go for this because of wastage of time and money. Please suggest me .. Thanks Sujit Bhattacharya

Attached File : 428295983 pay slip 001.jpg downloaded: 84 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2012

Salary Slip: PF is not deducted. How many employees Does Company has? Has this company been exempted by PF authorities? Has the company issued PF number to you and provided PF accumulation reports? Or Is this company not providing PF to employees?

https://www.epfindia.com/Applicability.htm

Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 is applicable to:

• Every establishment which is engaged in any one or more of the industries specified in Schedule I of the Act or any activity notified by Central Government in the Official Gazette. (List of Industries/Establishments)

• Employing 20 or more persons.

Tax deduction applicable on FAF amount is to be informed vide FAF or by a separate communications. If you feel that FAF is not correct you have to communicate to the company the variances, errors noted by you. If your observations are correct company is duty bound to correct and confirm to you and correct the FAF statement. Your entitlement to leave is not expressed in appointment letter. Has the company provided leave policy to you?

It is felt that you are contesting the following:

Leaves 2011 (1887*5)                                  Rs 9435 ( Financial year closed)
Leaves 2012 ( 2075*5 )                                Rs 10375( Only 3 leave taken this year)
Advance Performance Bonus ( 4000*6 )       Rs24000 ( No where it mention about APB nor my salary silp or offer letter)

As per your post these amounts you are expected to pay back to company, and company is pay you:

Salary 22days ( 64350/30*22 ) Rs47190

Company is to deduct tax at source and deposit with IT office.

You may submit your observations by letter thru redg. post and mention  your current address and permanent address to the company. If the permanent address is same as in your employment application submitted to company you may mention it. You may request the company to supply its reply by letter thru redg. post at your current address only. You may try and obtain a reply by letter from company at your current address.

Grossly speaking your last location i.e. Udaipur shall be the location. However you may plead that to earn your livelihood you have shifted to Chennai. In case of a dispute you can handover the matter to your lawyer and your lawyer shall handle the matter and you can focus on your career.

laxminarayana (Advocate)     25 July 2012

Dear sujith

You can write complaint against your ex. employer to the local labour office by mentioning your arguments and prayer. Sure you will get remedies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register