Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 August 2016

Unreplied querry

Respected expert

I found that for every minutes nearly 3 query had been unanswered.

There is no reply to query with specific state.

The answers were given for real time question.

What we can do to answer all question raised by any person EXCEPT anonomyous query.

Thus unanswered query were increasing .

If any solution to solve this problem then share it.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2016

We need to evolve some guideleines in this regard. There could be circumstances where the author need to remain anonymous.

S Raut (Forensic Expert : IFS) (Forensic Court Commissioner)     08 August 2016

Yes, right. Need solution and also Agree with expert P. Venu.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 August 2016

# 4

I'd share a major difficulty: Some user accounts operate on login IDs (not real names), seem to have multiple accounts too, use bombarding etc coy things as a technique. Some undesirables happen, puts one in a slopy position & it complicates matters. This recording is against the backdrop that some members spend their personal; hard earned, scarce money, time on LCI as a elite social service & will not bear being slighted etc.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 August 2016

I do agree. There could be situations where the author needs to be anonymous, sensitive as the subject matter is. In fact moderators in citehr.com,  where I am an occasional contributor,  often advises the authors of sensitive queries to opt to be anonymous. It is my considered opinion that experts certainly have the option to offer their suggestion to anonymous queries.

Another aspect is 'repeated' queries. Most often, such repetitions are not deliberate but technical. It is my considered opinion that experts need not take an offence in such cases.

Thirdly, and perhaps more important, expertise is rather a relative term. it is my personal experience that I have learned more than I have given. Hence, it may not in the fitness of things that too much air of is made of the contribution or free service the we are rendering; it is equally important that our suggestions are restricted to the legal elements of the queries raised. It is not ideal that experts should indulge in being judgmental of the queriests.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register