LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

komatti vardhaan   14 June 2023

Unregistered will deed witness problem

I am long relative of two brothers A and B , 1 year after the death of A and B father , B came to me , he said to me that he is writing will deed for his children ask me to sign on will deed document at my home , I signed , at that time no testator sign on right side, so I thought he will sign after that.    (A got his property from father will deed and B got his property from mother will deed) Later I came to know that B created false unregistered will deed in his father name to claim A share of will deed property . I was shocked I was one of witness in will deed unknowingly and 2nd witness is B's cousin father in law. I became angry ask B about the will deed he says that he want property so created will deed to claim it and also ask me to say that you witness fake will deed in exchange of money in court . some lawyer says that if one witness in will deed disagree it is invalid , he also says that directly say this matter to judge so that judge will cancel the case in court on witness statement , is this possible or not ??????B sold property to B'cousin. A and B fighting in court for past 7 years ( cross examination stage ) , I am willing to help A to cancel fake will deed , lawyer is saying court will take my statement at last and so wait , My health is not good , I don't know what happens to me in future ,so I want to help A before anything bad happens . 1. Is there any way to help them fastly. 2. Me helping A, 2nd witness B cousin father in law helps B. 3. Fake will deed document stamp vendor selling details is not available in district registar. 4 . Is will valid or not when he falsely take my signature ??? 

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 June 2023

You should appear in the court without any fail of time and tender your statement. You should also ask A to file complaint in police against B for cheating and farud and you should also suppourt hin in police station,. 
The will should be challenged in the court and you should give your statement otherwise you owe the burden of being partner to a cheat.

Shashi Dhara   14 June 2023

If your health is not good  press  your advocate  to appoint commission who comes to your  residence and take evidence and commission will submit it to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register