Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed afroze ali   26 November 2021

Unregistered chit fraud

Dear experts please advise.
My father invested in local chit fund (unregistered), he is not returning the money it's about 1 year but he didn't return us single rupee,

How to get money back, can we go legally.

Please help me in resolving.

Thank you.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 November 2021

Issue a legal notice to the unregistered chit fund management for your money recovery. and also you can also complain to Registrar of Chits and District Collector.


Anaita Vas   26 November 2021

First you may send legal notice for recovery of your hard earning money. If matter will not be setteled between you and he will not repay the money. Then filed police complaint against him for recovery money



Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query