Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (project engineer)     19 February 2015

Unlawful activity on workplace.

Hello all,

I am Project Engineer in MNC company in faridabad,Haryana. On the work place, management employees threatened me and torture me every time. Even department Head also put my absent when i was present in factory. They also torture me mentally and told me that they would terminate me from the company.

All company senior managers are same and do this type of unlawful activity to everyone but workers did not discuss with anyone in or outside company.

Sometimes they did not give me salary and travelling allowance. The factory manager and all other staff are using abusing language that not acceptable. We have to travel on site without TA sometimes.

The company MD is not able to resolve the internal issue because all management staff updating wrong information to him.

I gave my resignation to the factory manager but he did not re-leave me from the company plus not clear my accounts. I have all the documents and photo evidence right now.

Please advice. What i have to do now?

How i will file a case in labour law office?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 February 2015

Dear, You have a good case ... Please call I can get the same done for you ..... Kapil Chandna adv 9899011450

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 February 2015

Submit your grievance through email to labourcommissioner@hry.nic.in for further details browse labour department of Haryana website. www.hrylabour.gov.in

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 February 2015

If you have evidence then you certainly have an edge.

If you have resigned your dues are to be paid in time.

It shall be better if you proceed thru an able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer. 

Gaurav (project engineer)     20 February 2015

Dear All,

Thanks all for the reply.

If i will file a case in labour commissioner office then how much time they take?

Actually i got selected in other company but i have not re-leaving papers right now. 

Is this step good for the career ? because may be the next company put a finger on me.

Also company MD have good relation with all high level politics person and in labour ministry too.

Kindly advice.

Thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2015

You have to concentrate on your reliefs alone, you just dont bother about the high level links your company MD may have.  You are not going to go against him but against the company, You vent out your grievances in writing and approach the Labor commissioner for necessary relief and remedy.  Before that consult a labor law practising good lawyer and discuss the issues at length and take his advise too.

(Guest)

Better think over switching over your job to some other company to avoid mental tension, as your performance can be affected badly due to tension and you can be labled as inefficient and indisciplied to be thrown away as a measure of indiscipline.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register