LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Menneni Dewindar Rao   30 April 2018

Unknowingly signed

I s igned on two blank bond papers unknowingly.what can I do now to prevent future hurdles if any?pl advise me.

Learning

4 Replies

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     30 April 2018

Your request for advise is found to be with half heartedness; without giving the background leading you to sign blindly, that TOO, as per your say, unknowingly, can't be believed to any prudent human beings... However , there must be another PARTY TO YOUR BOND PAPER, both THE BONDS,BE DONE AWAY WITH BY GIVING A POLICE COMPLAINT IN WRITING ABOUT THE PARTY, PERSON (S), WITH WHOM YOU HAVE BECOME THE SIGNITURTY TO THE DOCUMENTS... THERE'S A LAW BINDING !?!? PURCHASERS BE AWARE...

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2018

1. Unbelievable story.

2. If you have signed blank bond papers send a legal notice for its return.

3. Consult a local lawyer for further proceeding to file a suit for mandatory injunction if the bond papers are not returned.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2018

Once documents are signed, knowingly or unknowingly, the documents are legally binding.

The facts and circumstances  for cheating / breach of trust /may be established on such ignorance to establsih a fraud by others.

It depends on relations between the parties like undue influence, financial transactions etc and ver difficult to establish a fraud.

Ignorance is not excuse in law.

If you want genuine guidance, it is always proper to place detailed facts in the post .

2 Like

TGK REDDI   30 April 2018

Shri  G. L. N. Prasad

Dear Sir

Your Reply is excellent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register