LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anish desai (RSM-West & AP)     19 September 2013

Unfairly terminated

i am working as a RSM in company since June 2013 (Probation Period-3 months is over) . My directors disliked me opposing to their wrong leave policy, so they sent me one mail stating to do some sales task within 15 days, and put one line at the end as"Failing to do so on or before 20th September, we may ask you to leave".
Now on 19th they verbally told me that you are fired, and they didn't gave me any notice.
They are suppose to give 15 days notice for my job retirement but they r treating that email as termination notice.
is this legally valid? How can I get proper notice of 15 days & salary for that 15 days?
That mail subject was "Important notice" & nowhere it was mentioned word "termination"
can i expect relieving letter after this? do i have any right to ask for reliving letter yet?

Learning

2 Replies

ram mohan reddy (Proprietor)     20 September 2013

File Petition in Labour department office (Deputy labor comisioner or Assistant labor comissionor). You can draft petition yourself by stating the same matter which you had mentioned above. Attach if you had any evidence like Attendance , Sales report , Id card etc...

Any help contact me on 9393 776788

ad (nil)     26 September 2013

Dear Mr. Ram

I had the similar experience with my previous organisation. They terminated me without giving any notice. Just an e-mail and that too when i was on leave. I know the actual reason behind it but still CEO of my previous organisation states the reason for my wrong attitude and poor work performance. when  i asked for two months notice period money, they denied. They mailed me stating full n final payment as 20K including bonus. After hand over procedure and 7 months of follow up(all mail communications), i received the final payment cheque of 5k. Also a note has been added stating no more claims will be entertained. I am feeling cheated and helpless. As i am in an early stage of my carrier, i do not want it to get ruined because of this. But on the other side i want to give them a good reply too. Please guide me. I tried to call you on the above contact no. of yours but could not reach you. I have certain more things to share on this subject.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register