Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamal   26 February 2022

Undue interferencve

Sir
This is to bring to your kind notice that my wife used to visit my office regularly to embarress me. To my utter surprise , the head of office used to support my wife. I was forced to give my son by my head of office. Later on the Head of Office said that I was lying.
Under what section can a case be filed against him.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 February 2022

If your wife visits your office on her own, no case can be filed against your Head of Office.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 February 2022

Both the employer and employee are bound by the service conditions and the employee is not supposed to carry out directions of his superior on personal relationship matters as an official order.   THE employee can also make an application to his superior not to permit his wife to his office as he is being disturbed by such visits and could not concentrate on his duties.  It is not clear as to whether the directions given by the office are in writing as official and the employee is free to take individual decisions by contacting his advocate.  A mother is bound to seek legal custody of her son, depending on age and it should be only through a legal order to the father only.  Contact a local advocate for proper remedy and do not spread house unrest to straining of official relations with superiors.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 February 2022

You have not posted the complete facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 February 2022

No case is made out either against your wife or Head of Office from the facts posted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register