LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (network)     20 April 2024

Undivided property occupied by one person

Hello Sir

We are 4 brothers and 1 sister, my father home occupied by my last brother family for last one year.

Father expired 3 years back, no will written by my father on the property.

how do we vacate him, pls guide.

thanks in anticipation



 3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 April 2024

File suit for partition of property against your brother and claim your share.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

File a partition suit and ask for your rightful share in it with separate possession.

You can also file a petition seeking mense profits from him for enjoyiong your share in the property without paying any rent.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

suit for partition is the only way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register