Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (IT ENGINEER)     04 August 2012

Undivided property first floor registration

hi,

mine & brother in law bought one land 1500 s.ft ,registered as undivided property (2 separate documents),ground floor plan approval taken in brother in law name and done the construction,now we have taken first floor plan approval under his name and done the construction ,now i would like to register first floor in my name ,please suggest me how to register and approximate document charges.

mail id:gvijayakumar1981@gmail.com

Regards,

VIJAY

Learning

3 Replies

Naveen Kumar (service)     04 August 2012

Hi Vijay, since it's Hindu Undivided property.  Firstly you have not mentioned whether you have registered the property in joint name or your brother-in-law's name and also not stated that in who's name the katha stands. If the property has registed in your both of names, while sanctioing the plan the concerned authority has only mentioned your brother-in-laws name, it does mean that you are not the owner in such cases.  

First give full details of the property

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     04 August 2012

Draft a family settlement deed ,detailing the partition of the property therein, and get it registered.

vijay (IT ENGINEER)     05 August 2012

Dear Naveen,

when we bought the 1500 s.feet land 1st registerd with brother in law name after few months later registerd as separate document under undivided property in my name.

As i understand katha is (land tax) or anything else. If it is correct it is stands on brother in law name.

Initialy when we taken the ground floor approval in that time planned to do ground floor for him and first floor for me,thats why ground floor plan taken under his name.

Later on after 2 years when we trying to do first floor construction ,official's said based on ground floor plan only can take first floor plan ,can not take based on sale dead.

They suggested after finish the construction first floor can register in my name (like brother in law salling to me)

Is it correct or not,I would like to Know how to approach for this and if you need any additional details kindly let me know.

Regards,

VIJAYAKUMAR.G

gvijayakumar1981@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register