LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     04 November 2015

Under which section i can file the case

if person/family is guilty of following

1. Holding two BPL ration card

2. Second ration cards are taked by filing wrong affedavit.

3.  Second ration is obtained by slightely changing the name of each person. e.g. adding first letter of parents behiend their name which is not in the old ration card. 

4. Old ration card having two member who died 10 years before and family has renewed the old ration card many times.

5. Taking ration on both card.


Under which all sections of IPC this case can to be filed and why.




 5 Replies

siddhartha sinha   04 November 2015

You have no cause of action here. Simply report to the sdo/sdm of your area.

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     04 November 2015

Will he initiate the leagle proceeding or just ask the family to cancle one of the card

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     04 November 2015

Also let me know will it be Deputy Commissioner of Police in Bangalore because here there is no SDM

Thanks and Regards,

siddhartha sinha   04 November 2015

Report it to the food civil supply and consumer affairs office. Its their headache. How are you interested in this matter?



just file a RTI with the civil supplies asking the number of ratiion card issued to this holder and  demands the reasons and WHYs..that will take care of everything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query