Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonal   24 December 2021

Under construction: registration deed does not mentioned the cc for higher floor.

The property was booked in Aug 2021 in Mumbai. Registration deed executed at Sub registrar office on 17 Dec 2021. This deed has the Commencement certificate upto 20 floor. The CC for the entire 40 floors was issued on 2 Dec 2021. This CC is not attached in Registration book. Upon asking builder, he emailed the CC for the higher floor. My registration book now has the CC upto 20 floor and my flat is booked on 40 floor.
Will there be any issue as the registration book does not have the CC for the floor the flat is booked on. Please suggest I should do now?
Thanks in advance,

Learning

1 Replies

Aarushi   08 January 2022

Dear user, 

A commencement certificate is acquired by any builder so as to assure its clients that the land is free legal and free of any legal proceedings going on against it.

As you mentioned, the commencement certificate was issued before you registered your land and you are in possession of the commencement certificate now. So, if any government official wants to check, he knows that the certificate was issued before the property was registered and thus, you are safe from any kind of hustle which could have occurred. 

I hope I was able to solve your query, please feel free to leave follow up questions, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register