unable to pay interest

sir , my dad got bounded with some debts and paying interest on those debts now it is being difficulties even on paying interest which late results in increasing in the debt to be paid .. people are forcing to pay their interest .. so can I take any legal action from getting free on paying interest and them on EMI for the money they lend

it is the liability of your father so you have no legal remedy in such case. As such there is no remedy to escape the liability to pay interest unless the charged interest is unreasonable and against public policy. it your father alone who can take action. Consult a lawyer with details.

If u become gauarantor

If u ready to pay Ur father loan they will leave Ur father and u have to pay loan



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu