LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Justin Antony   08 April 2019

un clear judgement

Sir, filed 2 cases by plaintiffs & diffendent on the same property regards first will/mine & last willI asked few remedy in prayer. I won the case. Judgement says The diffendent side was dismissed due to not proved their will. So the remedy change and given to plaintiffs/me. Not given detailed information/remedy Now the defendant appeal is pending without stay. The sub registrar refused to make the correction in their records and asked Court order or direction to my request. can't file EP due to not mentioned in the judgement which remedies is given. What can I do to get detailed remedy in writing? Can I ask Court office to send directions to registrar? or file a writ of Mandamus against registrar to make further corrections
in their records? if I file a writ shall I add diffentant as a party or not? ( diffentant appeal is going on)Please help me sir...


 3 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   08 April 2019

please send the copy of Judgement.


Justin Antony   09 April 2019

thank you so much sir... please give me your mail ID

Justin Antony   09 April 2019

judgement only in Tamil language sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register