LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Mishra   21 July 2022

Type error in index ii (single digit error in pan)

Type error in INDEX II a (single letter error in PAN no). Request advice how to correct it?

Read more at:


 2 Replies

Mahi Manchanda   27 July 2022


Any correction in Index 2 can be made easily without cost if there is no mistake in original sale deed, steps to follow is as follows

1. Take printout of correction in Index 2 application form, fill that form attach xerox copy of INDEX 2 and all the copy of sales deed
2. Highlight the mistake in xerox copy
3. Submit to sub registrar office 
4.Sub registrar will send this copy to Joint registrar and after approval from joint registrar frozen index ii copy will get unlocked for correction

I hope this helps

Have a good day

S Mishra   28 July 2022

Hello Mahi Sir, 

Have a very plesant day,

Thank you for very useful information. Further to query All sale deeds are correct and sale deeds carried out in year of 2010.

Request above procedure to be followed or additional documents are needed.

Warm Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register