Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaram (director)     10 February 2016

Two maintainance orders on same date

Respected Experts,

I have got maintanace orders in 2014, as I was in abroad I took orders rescently (week back) from court. Most of the people including my lawyer got confused after seeing orders.

The reason is, I got two orders on same:

1. Interim order to pay 12 thousand rupies every month and it has to pay from the date she filed petition.

2. On the same date maintainance order given to pay 20 thousand from the order.

My wife has sent a lawyer notice asking all arriers and also asking me to pay 12 thousand and 20 thousand every month.

There is a second part, which I found:

My wife is well educated (M Tech) and worked two years from 2013 to 2015 as a Assistant proffessor and now she is working in a software company.

I have already got her complete job details of first job and in process of obtaining second job details.

Questions:

1. Do I need to pay maintinance to her or not? If I have to pay which amount i have to pay?

2. Can same court and same megistate and on same date cna give two orders on same maintanence case?

3. Do I need to wait until I get all her current job details or can I file petition with her old job and mentione current job in the petition.

Please advice on my questions.

thanks in advance for your time.

Learning

3 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     10 February 2016

Why did you submit you’re all confidential information before the court? Where burden to prove her allegation lies on her?

Please change your job and stay in a different jurisdiction and don’t disclose your address to anybody, not even your lawyer.

Please see my 2nd post below link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-speedy-trial-amp-perjury--124819.asp#.VrtZENIrLIW

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     10 February 2016

Please also see the following link, It may be helpful.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Money-execution-132987.asp#.Vrtat9IrLIU

balaram (director)     11 February 2016

20 K is under CrPC

12 K is under Crl.Mp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register