LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swapnil galgate   02 September 2021

Tukada bandu kayada

Hello Sir,


I am purchasing a farm . Total Farm size is 1.58 R . Under road development ,government acquired 0.38 R . Remaining farm area is 1.20 R . 

So 1.11 R is left side of highway and 0.9 is right side of highway. Now farm owner is selling 1.11R and keeping 0.9 R with him . 


Farm type is like no water and needs to depend rain . 



  1. Can he sell it under “ Tukada Kayada “ ? ( keeping 9 guntha and selling 1.11 R )
  2. Will there be any problem who is purchasing farm 1.11 R in futur



 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 September 2021

You are investing such a huge amount in purchase of farm it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts and professional advise.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     02 September 2021

The owner can sell part of the land. As there is a road cutting through the land, it is already subdivided. But the owner should obtain approval for the subdivision of the plot before selling the land to you. Please insist on a copy of the sub-division of the land duly approved by the concerned authority to the sale deed as annexure.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 September 2021

Is the area of the farm to be purchased is 1.11 R or Hectare?

swapnil galgate   03 September 2021

Area of land to be purchased is 2.47 acres .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query