LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 2 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     23 September 2020

You need to contact a lawyer with your specific requirements to fulfill your needs

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 September 2020

Not only a lawyer but can consult a local Charted Accountant/CS for better drafting of Trust deed.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register