LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muruganandan (dubai)     28 April 2013

Travelling to foriegn country

now am in  bail for the  IPC 420,468 & 471 .whether i can travel to foriegn country if am in bail. i have applied for quashing of FIR in HC madras proceedings are under.due to urgency i want to travel.

i want to discuss personaly in  chennai regarding my case


please help me in regards


 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     28 April 2013

read your PM

arunkumark (law study)     29 April 2013

yes You can travel with the permission of the court. Give application in the concerned court giving allthe details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query