LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VICTIM (A)     19 November 2015

Travel abroad - without anticipatory bail - dowry case

My wife has lodged Dowry (498A, 406) FIR against me and my family.

The investigation for FIR is almost done and chargesheet will be submitted soon. Myapplication for anticipatory bail is pending in court. I have not been arrested.

Now, I am getting an opportunity to go abroad to work. I want to know if I apply in Court than will I be given the permission to travel abroad without anticipatory bail?

Learning

4 Replies

Vidya (ss)     19 November 2015

When charge sheet filed if you didn't surrender or got bail, investigation officer write as you abscanded, then court will issue non bailable warrent ... Police hunt for you as you are the major threat for entire India..you can manage for 1-2 years. Then the case will be moved to CBI they investigate and find your country of location through immigration. As you are not such terrified terrorist they won't come and arrest you. Simply communicate all the embassies and ports to catch you. When you arrive India you will be arrested. But in my friend case he left India before chargesheet and after 2 years last month came back..luckily case not moved to CBI just NBW has issued. He applied for bail ..got rejected in sessions court next appied in high court.. Got same day surrender and bail direction ..last week he finished and planing for trails now.. Here you and you family should concern this : 1. Hide all your details where you going and where you stay ..police search like dogs.( they never do this for real terrorist because terrist never bribe them). 2.keep an efficient and loyal lawer and be in touch with him..never share your details with him too. 3. Your parents should be strong and stand on single statement " he was mentally frustated andd left home.. No clue where he is. If we come to know we let you". 4. Here you commute or not you live like a real criminal but escape from mental torcher by our society and by realed breath your courge go up if she filed false case. Feel free to ask my friend number is 8688355566 Good luck

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     19 November 2015

I do not think is a good idea to fly abroad when AB is pending. It  contradicts your own plea in bail application. It is better to see AB through and make a trip.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     15 December 2015

Hi,

As your AB is pending you should remain present at the hearing of the application before the Hon. Court.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     15 December 2015

You can be represented through your POA. Personal attendance is not mandatory.

Dowry case is very low profile criminal case hence will not be transferred to CBI.

You can travel abroad by representing you by your POA

( Please don’t disclose it to anybody, not even your lawyer wink)

Please see my posts in my profile for more clues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register