LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish (Engineer)     27 June 2012

Transformer near my plot

Hi Friens,


I have a plot in Porur and EB department has placed one Transformed very closs to my plot compound.(Hardly 1 meter)

I was not aware of the erection of transformed and no neighbours intimataed me though I have requested teh neighbours to call me for any such activities.


Now I have to start my new house construction and desperately want this tranformer to be removed or shifted.

Is there any legal approch to remove in considerable time frame or any other way to remove the same.

Kindly require your feedback to remove the transformer.

Your help or suggestion will be of great help .





 3 Replies

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     28 June 2012

You can give an application to the EB department to shift the transformer. If they do not take steps, you can file a petition in the high court for the direction to EB department to shift the transformer..(High court has the power to direct EB department to do the same)

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     28 June 2012

Serve the Electricity department with a legal notice for removal of the transformer.

Vikash yadav (not applicable)     28 June 2012

mova an application to EB for removal of transformer and pay the requisite fee. If the EB fails to do so then approach the civil court for removal of the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register