LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Goswami   04 April 2022

Transfer of delhi state government employee

Respected Experts,

I'm a contractual employee working for the Delhi State Government working as an OT Assistant since February,  2013. I'm seeking transfer to another Delhi State Government Hospital. Thereby,  I would like to know whether I'm eligible to do so and if yes, then what requisite procedure should I follow up.

Looking forward for your response.



Alok Nath Goswami 


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 April 2022

Whether you want transfer on the ground of your compassionate / domestic or any other ground, apply accordingly.

No legal dispute is involved in the facts for consideration and obligation of experts.

Supinder Singh   06 April 2022

Dear Alok,

To know if you are eligible for transfer, we will need to see a copy of the contract you had entered into, while starting your employment. From the copy of the contract, we will get know the other party (i.e. whether it is the Government of Delhi or a particular Hospital). Also, the terms governing the transfer will probably be mentioned in your contract. 

If your contract of employment is with a Particular Government Hospital, then you probably won't be able to get a transfer, unless and until you get into a new contract with that new hospital.

I hope this answers your query.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register