LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASH DUBEY (student)     16 January 2016

Transfer from one state to another

Respected Sir,

                           My sister is working with the District Court at Assistant Grade –III Level.

Now the issue is that she is planning to get marriage with the person settled in other state.

Is there any law by which she can get transfer in the other state District Court at same level ? She doesn’t want to live his job.


 3 Replies

jagannath magar   16 January 2016

Each high court has separate establishment for itself and courts under its jurisdiction.The establishment is state establishment and not central transfer from one state to another state not possible. appointment order also contains transfer conditions ,you can confirm from that also

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 January 2016

I agree with the advise of Mr.jagannath magar sir.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     17 January 2016

Rightly advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query