IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Lainingwala   25 June 2018

Transfer fee charged in blood relationship

Respected Sir,
I am from surat adajan area. my mother in law has gifted her flat to her daughter making a registered gift deed. Now how much society will charge the transfer fees to change name in the society. As per property law. Please guide me sir.
Thanks. Prakash.


 3 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     25 June 2018

Max 50000 Rs not more

shrenik (lawyer)     25 June 2018

Max 50000 Rs not more

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 October 2018

The best way was to transfer the flat was settlement deed which not only had saved your stamp duty but also the transfer fees of the flat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query