LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

farhan jafri   17 September 2022

Traffic Challan

I have a traffic Challan under section 12 and 184
My case status is "to be contested" under patiala house court.
what should be my next step?


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 September 2022

Approach the Court with challan and contest / defend it properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query