Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BasU's Tech n Food   15 January 2022

torchuring by financial institution

financial instotutiin torchuring for penalty payments irrespective of paid dues. please help me in this. they are behaving unethically..


 3 Replies

Anubhav Tyagi   15 January 2022

Send them a legal notice through a lawyer. File a complaint with the Police if they continue to harass

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 January 2022

First file complaint with FI, then issue notice pointing out the unfair practice and if you have time and money go for a simple on line complaint in Consumer Forum, after making a complaint to RBI online (pgrmsin portal)

Megha   16 January 2022


Firstly, gather all the payment receipts and raise a dispute with the customer care team of the financial institution.  If your issue is not addressed, you can approach the banking ombudsman in whose territorial jurisdiction you are located.  If your issue is still not satisfactorily disposed off or you want to appeal the order passed by the banking ombudsman, you may file a complaint with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and also approach the consumer forum for redressal of your problem.  

Apart from the above, you can also register a complaint with the nearest police station.  

Please make note of the RBI guidelines issued in this behalf.  

Best regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query