LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Remo (Employee)     30 March 2022

To start new life

Sir, i and my parents are facing since 6years DVC U/S 12,MC U/S125, U/S 498-A, U/S 3&4 and my divorce case U/S 13(1)(la). my wife is getting maintainance allowance from my office Rs.19000/- per month (i am in army) because of this she is dragging MC U/S 125 since 2019 my advocate is not able to clear this case and now advicing to go high court for fast hearing. she is strongly standing not to give divorse in any situation because his own brother is her advocate. i am fully disturbing mentally and physically, i dont know what to do for my future. right now my age is 38yrs, i have a son his age is 13yrs, when ever we talk each together he will not speak with me anything without her mothers permission, he fully controlled in her emotianally and mentally, till now i hope that at least he will come to know one day, but now i came to know that he is fully controlled in her, because her brother strongly supported her in negitive way. i am fully confused what to do, i am thinking at least one boy or girl to adopt for my future , to adopt a child shall i get permission from court or not , because my parents also demoralizing, we want love affection and emotions, kindly advice me.


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   30 March 2022

Dear Client better if you contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Public Voice   01 April 2022

Supreme court says : Daughters can not get money to her education and marriage from her daughter if she is not maintain relationships with her Father
While passing a decree of divorce on the irretrievable breakdown of Marriage on grounds of section 13 of Hindu Marriage act 1955, the Supreme Court says that the daughter of the divorced couple can not allowed to claim education and marriage expenses from her father if she says that does not wants to maintain relationships with him.
Nathiya advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query