IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijaykumar vadapalli   28 March 2023

To lodge a criminal case on grabber

My land was grabbed & grabber filed civil suit by filing fake documents. I got CA's & got investigated, found fake. With those fake documents i approached local police & asked tl lodge criminal case. But police didn't do. Pl advice what to do.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2023

Since the matter is already pending before civil court you may have to look for relief through court alone. 

You should have approached police before going to court. 

The police may not entertain any complaint at this stage. 

vijaykumar vadapalli   29 March 2023

🙏Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query