LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syam inkollu   26 April 2020

tittle

how to prove that whom the tittle is for.Iam staying in my grand father house who he died in 2013 and executed a will to me dated on 2.2.2010 but my grand father third wife carrying a unregistered forged will dated 10.05.2012.
so, i filled a suit on tittle deed.
with a fake will she gifted the proprty to some outsider.will it be a valid one?.
That person has changed electricity bill and water tax bill on his name based on that gift deed.
Now iam trying municipality for exchange of bills to original names of mine.
curently I some how entered into property.
so how shoul i proceed regerding a tittle deed. IS IT NEEDED TO ME TO PROVE MY POSSESSION.and How to win a TITTLE DEED PLEASE SUGGEST

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 April 2020

What is the case filed by you and how do you say the last will dated 10.5.2012 is forged  ?

You are required to get the will dated 10.5.2012 (last) and gift deed executed by the beneficiary of the will to be declared as null and void  

However, what is the evidence to prove the last will as forged ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 April 2020

The presumption is that through a local advocate and file declaration suit and when declaration on the perpetration of fraud is the main issue, possession is a consequential relief.  In all such cases, parties obtain injunction/status quo orders and any transfer transaction is subject to the final verdict of the court .

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2020

You may file suit for probate or administration in the competent court with all the legal heirs as parties,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register