LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sridhevi (education)     28 February 2024

Title declaration and correction of boundaries and possession

My father purchased open plot of  200 sq yards property in year 2007 at 492/F3 at waangal, Telangana with link document as pahani. 
Recently when we conducted survey, we came to know that vendor had shown at another loacation with non existing boundaries and vendor had constructed house in registered plot and staying.

Real intention is to sell land at 492/F3 but vendor had done fraud.

 Query: 1] Can we file suite for praying title declaration and correction of boundaries and possession 


 6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   28 February 2024

Making vendor as party file suit against him to correct(  rectify)sale deed.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 February 2024

You need to check if the seller of plot on the sale deed is owner of the polt he sold then, that is if the plot is described correctly on the sale document and he is staying in that sold plot then you need to file for eviction . since you purchased the plot way back in 2007 that is almost  16 years back and now you calim anything is like searching nedle in sea. Just approach to the seller and make him comply with whta you dealt with

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2024

Get it mutation procedure so that title of the property will be safe.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2024

How did you come to know that the vendor has done fraudulent sale of property that too after 17 years?

You first ascertain the details and correct survey number after which you can approach your vendor to execute a rectification deed to rectify the survey number and also to incorporate the correct check boundaries and also the proper extent of the property if all these are missing in your registered sale deed.

If the vendor if not cooperating then you can approach court with a siuit for  specific relief

Sridhevi (education)     29 February 2024

Sir we had applied survey before 12 years

sir vendor had shown at false location with non existing boundaries and we came know about this fraud  as part of survey on 14.09.2023, We had come  to knowledge that real intention was to register suite schedule property for registration document 534/2007 and 535/2007 but vendor being vendor had willfully suppressed location of property of Sy.No.492/F3 and given non-existing boundaries as part of registration document 534/2007 and 535/2007 by fraud and  vendor  had missleaded us taking advantage of my fahter age and non-existing of subdivision information in Revenue, Registration office and Municipal records.

Do we need to say that he shown at false location or he show his house only

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2024

Now you submit an application to the revenue department to survey the property and to fix the boundary stones.

Let the government surveyor inspect, make survey on the basis of the revenue records and submit the report.

After that you can decide about initiating appropriate legal action for remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register