Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Title clearence certificate

Dear Sir,

                My Grand Mother was owned Bunglow, she Died Without un will in 07-04-2004. The society issue Duplicate Share certificate in my Grand mother in date 31-04-2004.  My My Grand Mother has  3 sons, 4 Dauthers. Socity told us to whom transter ``the Sharecertificate and The Bunglow``.  My My Grand Mother`s all 4 daugter. had Weived their all Ritht by  Affidavit to other 3 Sons. Then after only 3 Sons were Legar heir of the Property.

But Society Refuse to Transfer in 3 Sons name in socity and argue that they have to take only one person name in the Socity Share certificate and The Bunglow.  So, another time 3 sons took Affidavite that,

The Bunglow `s all records, like Property Tax bill, Electricity bill,Society records,all Gov. records will be recorded in their elder brother`s name ,Who is my Father. So , after Affidavite, Socity transfer the Sharecertificate and The Bunglow in name of my fathers name. So, My father can take will or sell the property, or legal heir certificate of My Grand Mother in name of my father and other two their brother`s name,or title clearence certificate can be issued in the name of my father and other two their brother after Public Notice issue.

please guide us for this matter.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x