LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUREN (ADVOCATE)     16 April 2017

Title

When the Opposite party in a consumer complaint is a Company, is it necessary to mention that the Company is represented through..........? If it necessary, under which provisions of law it is necessary? A Company is a person within the meaning of Consumer protection act. Then why is it necessary to mention who represent the company?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Company is a juristic person and has no physical existence.Therefore it can be managed only through the help of human agency.In the light of the above, u need to Represent the company by ... XYZ .....

CPC does not state that title should state represented by. Do I understand you to say that representative is personally liable to honour an order against the Company?

CPC does not state that title should state represented by. Do I understand you to say that representative is personally liable to honour an order against the Company?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register