LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinav   20 March 2021

Tin no assessment not filed

My Tax Advocates has not filed Assessment against my Tin no for previous years and my bank account has been seized by commercial tax department.

I have asked my advocate to share user id and password but he has denied to share any details also i dont trust the guy anymore since he had all the information charged fees on monthly bases but never filed the assesment..Is there a way i can clear out the penalties and file Assessment...?

Any help is welcomed.

Learning

2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 March 2021

If you wish to log into your own TIN-related page online, you can opt for password forgotten and give the details the system asks and change the password to log in.  As to your Tax Advocate not filing the return as per your instructions and causing damage to you financially as well as reputations, you may issue a legal notice through a reliable and capable Lawyer seeking damages. In the notice, you can get the fact that he refused to give the password details to your own account with the Commercial Taxes website.

abhinav katiyar   21 March 2021

Thank You very Much Sir for your advice.

As of now my priority is to resolve the issue with Commercial tax department and file Assessment since i have received a notice from the Commercial Tax Department to clear out the dues and penalties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register