Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay   25 August 2016

Tikona made fool to people

DEAR SIR,

PLS NOTE THE, THIS COMPANY IS MAKING FOOL FOR CUSTOMER, I HAVE ALSO TAKE CONNECTION OF THIS COMPANY. AFTER TWO MONTH OF HARRASMENT & NOT COMING ANY DATA , I HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER CONNECTION & PAY FOR THAT NOW THEY HAVE CALL ME AFTER SIX MONTH YOU HAVE TO PAID YOUR BALANCE AMOUNT 671.31 . THE NO IS 8505096553(MR NITIN CHAUDHARY) IS THE IS ANY COURT WHERE WE APPLY AGAINST THEM & WHY THEY TREAT LIKE THIS. THEY ARE PROVIDING VERY BAD SERVICES & WE CAN OPEN AGAINST THEM.

REGARDS

AJAY MITTAL

BILL NO 123775708

Learning

7 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     25 August 2016

qstn pertaining to Tikona are already answered in these columns. Pl check them

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2016

You can search many threads on M/s Tikona in Search option on right hand side bottom of this web page.

Approach your counsel specializing in consumer matters.

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     26 August 2016

Yes Tikona has been making a fool  people across the country and has hired dubious persons calling themsevels as  'advocates' to extort money out of people.

If you are serious in the matter, irrespective of the amount involved, please either consult a proper advocate or take  action urgently, including filing of a Consumer Complaint in the matter.

Tikona Care (CSE)     29 August 2016

Dear Mr. Mittal,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request
Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2016

Let M/s Tikona supply on its letterhead under original seal and signature its all demands, advance paid by you, last bills/payments etc  and FnF statement and devices if any to be returned by you and seek an appointment from you mentioning name/designation/address/employee number of its authorized personnel that shall come to you.

Let the authorized personnel come to you with copy of letter of M/s Tikona and his/her valid ID and issue proper acknowledgment on the spot, andc also NO Dues/NOC.

Tikona Care (CSE)     19 October 2016

Dear Mr. Mittal,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of  Rs. 1,171.39/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 October 2016

The querist has posted that:

"AFTER TWO MONTH OF HARRASMENT & NOT COMING ANY DATA , I HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER CONNECTION & PAY FOR THAT NOW THEY HAVE CALL ME AFTER SIX MONTH YOU HAVE TO PAID YOUR BALANCE AMOUNT 671.31 ."

M/s Tikona has posted that:

"We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of  Rs. 1,171.39/- at the earliest."

If promised serve was not provided why M/s Tokina would charge the customer and how come 

Rs 671.31 has become Rs.Rs. 1,171.39?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register