LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj sharma   18 September 2019

Tikona cheating and fraud case

HI Tikona Support/ Legal Team, User ID: 1101722428 Name: pankaj sharma Kanpur This is to bring to your notice that i am filing a chetaing case againt tikona ISP provider in consumer court for threating as well as improper actions taken against my subscriber ID.1101722428 customer since 2008 on 20/07/2019 i have raised request (through customer support and mail) saying that i am going to out side of kanpur due to my transfer i dont need tikona connection anymore as a valid customer and requested to disconnet my connection my service request no. Is 1-6857740147 as i am moving out of the city as well i dont want to be with this ISP any more as the service is poor,but still getting a call from tikona legal team they harrassed me for payment of 915 Rs and also threatened me for legal action against me,once i cleared all dues then request for disconnection and tikona customer care also confirmed we will disconnect�the connection but still again the�bill has been generated . Till�now no one has came to collect the devices �this shows ur negligence and cheating the customers for generating and adding bills even �no more i am using �why i should pay the bill once the connection is disconnected�and your customer care mentioned no need to pay the�bill. Check my last month usage and i need the clear justification why the bill is generating still . Without checking proper details why am i getting threatening� �calls as a defaulter�from Ur�legal team for a regular customer who made payments for 11 years even for your dumb connection.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register