Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   23 April 2022

threats by my brothers in laws

Sir, we have one land, my mother -in- law wants to saledeed to my hubby. But my hubby's two brothers are not agreeing,
When my father-in- law ,was alive ,he purchased property money my hubby gave 4lakhs in the year 1992 No,they black maled my father in law ND forzerd my father in law's sign
Already the case was closed .they are criminals, they pressed my mother in laws neck,ND if u will say anything we will murder you, I.e she is not opening the mouth infront of any person.she was scared
Two siblings ,second person expired ,first person is very dangerous. He is alive. We are third.
In the year 1996 we went to pay ,they said goto court, this is civil case ,then we went to advocate his name is venu, he is favor to my brother-in-law. ND moreover my hubby sent money with one friend,at present that friend was expired. And all witness are with my father in law since that time, that witness
Next we went to another advocate his name was gangadhar their my brother in law gave 1lakh to that advocate,he said the proof are not perfect ,he said,then we went one more advocate their also my brother-in-law gave 1lakh.
can any learned advocate suggest suitable legal advice


 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2022

Mutation to be done in the name of mother-in-law. The mutation is a process of transferring of title ownership name in records of the revenue department for a property. Mutation (transfer of title) is to be done when the property is transferred from one owner to another. By mutating the particular property, the new owner can get the property records on his name.

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   23 April 2022

Dear learned advocate 

Many thanks for your valuable legal advice. 

In fact the party involved in this case is from hyderabad

1 Like

Divya Vijayan   23 April 2022

Hello sir!

If the property was in the name of your father-in-law, after his death, in case no will exists, the property would get transferred to Class 1 heirs, which inherently includes his children and his wife and they have a right over the property which cannot be denied by any individual. 

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   23 April 2022

Many thanks sir 

Best regards 

Divya Vijayan   23 April 2022

Hello sir!


You can go for property mutation. It is the process through which the title entry is changed in local records once it has been transferred in the name of a new owner. Mutation of property must be completed in all circumstances of asset transfers, including property sales and purchases, property owner death, inheritance, gifts, and purchases made through Power of Attorney. After the mutation procedure is finished, the asset is finally registered in the owner's name in the Government records.

Kindly refer to the below mentioned link:

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   24 April 2022

Thanks sir for the valuable advice 

Best regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query