LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vichuajith (Consultant)     17 June 2014

Threatening

I had an relationship with married women for past 2 years, She was not living with her husband for past 10 years, Both are separated from each other and she living alone with her son age of 10 years. 

Initially we have started to share our problems, sorrows, as a friend. After some period of time we both are fall in love and we have a relationship for 2 years. 

Still i havnt married to anyone, my age is 30 and now my family looking for a marriage proposal for me. I told her about this marriage proposal. But she is threatening me that if you get marry then i will commit suicide. 

Still she doesnt got divorce from her first husband legally, I told her that we can be a friends for ever, i cant take you to my home as a wife. Because no one accept a girl with 10yrs old boy as my wife. It will create lot of problem in our future. I clearly told her about this ... Initially she told even if we not get marry no problem, i want to speak to you daily... But now she is threatening me and blackmailing. 

Pleas suggest who to do? I dont want her to commit suicide also dont want to get into trouble. 

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 June 2014

First you think about you you are indulged in a illicit relationship if her husband filed adultry case against you then you will be behind bars for atleast 5 years , she can also file rape case against you as you delebrately come to her place and promise to marry her and used to rape her now you are refusing , if you want to save you and wants to live peaceful life with your wedding wife then from today forget her never meet her change your mobile number etc or very important change yourself still you have time don't worry she cann't do anything but change yourself.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register