Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurv   21 November 2020

Threat for false fir

Hello

i had a relationship with the girl and she cheated me and we had physical relation and all which she also told her family. She got better option of marriage so she chose him and didnt told me. So somehow the boy family got to know about my relationship with me and they broke the mariage proposal with that girl and the boy contacted me and i showed her our normal picture too. So later i had a argument with my girlfriend family and i told them go and get her married somewhere else. And i told end the topic i will get move on. After some days they are asking me to come to Gorakhpur(U.P) and give us in written on stamp paper that you will not do anything or try to ruin her life then k said i have already moved why should i give you in written. Neither i have married her, nor we have any kind of divorce. I told them get her married somewhere i have no issue. But they threat me that we will file an FIR against you that you are trying girls life and image. Now the girl is saying i forced her to come to hotel and all. I am from Delhi and she is from Gorakhpur. I have all the proof of all bookings of hotel where we used to stay. please suggest me what to do i am depressed.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv vipul agarwal   21 November 2020

अपूर्व जी
इसमें आप एसएसपी या एसपी को लिखित रूप मैं सारी बातों से अवगत कराएं और अगर इससे आपकी समस्या का हल नहीं होता तो आप दोबारा बताएं.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 November 2020

It is not easy to file an FIR against a person. Police do not register FIRs just like that.

Please ensure that you do not have any contact with your ex. Girl Friend and lead your life on your own honestly. If you are good and not guilty of any malpractice or wrongdoing, do not fear any threats. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 November 2020

"So somehow the boy family got to know about my relationship with me and they broke the mariage proposal with that girl and the boy contacted me and i showed her our normal picture too"
Admittedly, you had indulges in action which was unnecessary and wrong.

However, the threat may not materialise into a FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register