Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thnx LCI, I won 3 cases with Ur help

Page no : 2

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     18 November 2010

EVERY LAY MAN WHO COMES TO LCI BECOMES EXPERT. THIS IS MY CHALLENGE.
1 Like

(Guest)
1 Like

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     18 November 2010

LCI and all its members can have their own pride

1 Like

(Guest)

Roshni jee, I am telling you this honestly that I really did not taste the "STRUGGLE". I have only "SAW" that what is STRUGGLE while watching my enemies struggling against me. So I can't tell you as to what is STRUGGLE actually but my enemies can better explain it subject to that they should be free in mind from my nightmares.... Hahaha.....

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Radhey ! where are you???

1 Like

shrikant chede (law officer)     19 November 2010

Congrats and best wishes

1 Like

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     19 November 2010

congratulations

1 Like

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     19 November 2010

Congrats & all the best !!!

1 Like

venkat (Employee)     20 November 2010

Congratulations, 

Please give some info like

How long it took to fight these cases, as there are lots of open questions in LCI regarding how long my case takes to fight, 

Second is how much money you had to spend in different stages of these law suites. I am new here, but it really helps understand .

thanks

1 Like

Radhey (Owner)     25 November 2010

yes mr. Aravinthan,every LCI active member should be proud of my victory because it is their own victory. Without them it would not have been possible.

Yes Mr Reddy, I have at least become an expert of laws related to my cases, if not a legal expert in general.

In general, I can say that with the help of LCI, I know our laws far far better than many other literate persons, just because of LCI.

Roshni B, due to my critic attitude many times LCI members think that  I am against Lawyers or LCI. In fact, it is not so.

According to me ,I  am a real friend, and a real friend is he, who can tell you your shortcomings on  your face.

And I am not a thankless person too, if I have gained some thing from LCI, I would never forget it in my life and would always remain thankful to LCI people.

It is like that only............

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 November 2010

Good spirit!!

(Guest)

I would like to congratulate LCI Admin repeatedly for planning of this site.  It is just outstanding work being done.  I am watching that how needy people are putting their problems here and learned members are giving them free & fair advise.  Nowadays the contribution of learned member has grown up who are sparing their valuable time.  

Not here but I have congratulated LCI Admin on every occasion, not for inserting my name in goodbook of LCI Admin but for sake of needy people. 

(Guest)

Sab logo ko Ram Ram !!!

Ye to bahut badhiya site hai bhai !!

Log fokat ki salah bhi lete hai aur jiska jo man kare, bol ke apne man ki  bhadas bhi nikaal lete hai.

Jiyo hajaro sal LCI ke admin bhai !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register