LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan kirola (e-content writer)     13 March 2015

Termination of service

I was working for Gold Reef Wellness Pvt. Ltd. I have joined this company in January 5th 2015 after few days the director of company died and on 12th Feb 2015 new director said me we don't need you and we are terminating you from the services. Now they are not paying my salary. What can I do about this?

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 March 2015

Dear, Ask the money qua legal notice .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 March 2015

look into your appointment as to the conditions specified for terminating you from service.if they have overlooked it then you can file a suit against them and follow advocate kapils advice for recovering money

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 March 2015

Have you submitted in writing under proper acknowledgment that on dated..............Mr/Ms...................verbally terminated you and asked you not to come to office/

Approach :

Employee's/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc.................and let them guide you further.

YOur Labor Law Consultant/Service matters Lawyer

Inspector appointed under : (Name of the state) Shops and commercial Establishments Act, payment of Wages act and claim you were verbally terminated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register