LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jesse M   02 December 2021

Termination of employment


Please advice the legal protection or rights of a confirmed employee.

I was terminated yesterday stating non performance however this was a surprise.  There were no discussions or warning nor feedback provided in writing or verbal. 

Can I claim for compensation. 








 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 December 2021

Contact a local advocate that is experienced in employee matters, as termination of a regular employee without following principles of natural justice is illegal.  He may advise you further course of action through Labour Court.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2021

Yes. you can. But the court that is to be apprached depends upon the terms of employment as well as your status.

Anaita Vas   02 December 2021

You can send a legal notice to the your employer in case of such an unjust termination. You can contact an advocate and can finally move the Labor Court, in case no relief is provided from the employer. 



Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register