Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   12 April 2020

Termination during lockdown with fake communication evidence.

I'm working in private company due to Covid-19 company stop it's operations with perior information after that they block my email id and all modes of communications without any information. When they are going to start their operations no idea.

I'm in doubt that by closing my all communications they will terminate me from company and will produce fake emails for not responding to the management.

please advice me what I need to do

Learning

9 Replies

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     12 April 2020

Sir, 

Kindly check if they have blocked your email id and all modes of communication specifically with you, or has this happened to your colleagues too, because this can be a procedure taken up by the company during this lockdown. I at all you find the otherwise, the company cannot wrongfully terminate you and for that, you can drag them under a civil suit. 

what you can do right now perhaps is check in your peer group about the blockage of email ids and modes of communication etc, and also wait a bit till the end of this lockdown because then the picture will be completely clear. 

Kind Regards

Shreya Saxena

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   13 April 2020

Thanks a lot Mam for your kind information.

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   13 April 2020

Sure I will follow your guidelines

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 April 2020

I agree with Ms. Shreya, contact your colleagues.

However, there is no legal dispute involved in your question for consideration and obligation.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 April 2020

Have you recieved the pay for the month of March? What is the status in respect of other employees?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2020

when they cannot operate company during lockdown they cannot expect you to attend.

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   15 April 2020

I got salary for the Month of March but one of my Director called me and said that this month we are considering your salary but next month we can't pay you as no work no salary. I asked him. Sir, Is it for me or for all employees. He said it is for all employees. I had that call recording.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2020

Facts posted suggest that there is no termination of job. You can resume work once the present difficult situation is over.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 April 2020

Wait and watch till lifting of the "lockdown" orders.

It is your apprehension and query is pre-mature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register