Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     25 August 2021

Termination

Respected Sir / Ma'am,

One of Well known Company terminated me after working for 4 Years.

Reason for termination; Breaching of SOPs.

But i was alone being targeted for it wheras when others breach the SOPs , warning letter was issued to them.

This happened during the lockdown period when my spouse was expecting a kid.

i suffered from may problems due to this company policy..

is there anything i can do ?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 August 2021

Sir,

You have been posting thte same query since Apr,21

"I was working with one of a retail company since 4 years.. immediate hiring manager was taking me personally and he harrassed n insulted me many times.. He provoked me in of a instance where i failed to follow one of standard operating procedure.. but basically it was planed by him.. do i have certain wrights where i can take the legal course of law..t: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/immediate-termination-216628.asp

When you have been terminated for breaking the Standard Operation Procedure, admitting the same, There is nothing you can do now.  You have faced several other problems appearing as your past queries and maybe your period is so bad.  

Except contacting a local advocate to explore the possibilities if any, you can neither defend yourself nor cam goes against a company after termination.  Several employees might have also broken SOP, but you can not up-set up such defense against your charge.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 August 2021

Admittedly, you are in your "own business". If so, how is it that you have been terminated?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register