LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Student)     22 October 2021

Tenant ready to vacate the property but I need written confirmation

After a long time my tenant agrees to vacate the property but I need some written confirmation so that he will not refuse later.
I do not have any rent agreement so please advice me the best way so that I can get the written confirmation which I can use legally if he refuse to vacate the property after given period of time.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 October 2021

A landlord must give at least 90 days' written notice to end the tenancy. ... Send a legal notice to your tenant asking him/her to pay the arrears of rent or to vacate within a month. The tenant has to pay rent in the court, once it is assessed by the cour. In case he/she fails, it calls for immediate eviction.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query