Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Tenant not vacating

Our tenant is neither paying rent nor vacating our shop. We do not have a registered rent agreement. There is no electricity connection in the shop since beginning. We sent a legal notice to tenant asking for rent arrears of last 15 month. Tenant has sent us reply stating she has paid the rent and we are harassing her by disconnecting electricity supply. We never had any electricity supply on tht shop. Tenant was using electricity connection from neighbours as it was cheapeNow neighbours have refused her supply and she is blaming us. She is playing victim card by saying she is educated and unemployed women and.

In this regard you should filed a suit for recovery of pending dues as rent including damages charges as well as vacated for such shop and followed up. Further you should be complaint before electricity department regarding electricity used by her from neighbor and a complaint also filed before Police Station regard blaming harassment by you with all necessary facts.     

Total likes : 1 times


File suit for recovery of rent and eviction against tenant.

Total likes : 1 times


Tenant refused to sign registered rent agreement despite repeated requests. She is playing victim card by saying she is educated and unemployed women and sole breadwinner of her family. She also replied to our notice saying she is suffering loss of 4000  Rs per day because of no electricity.


Please share copies of Notice Send and counter reply received for better understanding of all facts and further Legal Opinion



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x