LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     14 October 2010


Dear All

Tenant is having his own flat still he is not vacating the house. how to deal with this?

Tenant applied for Plot inspection thru his lawyer, whetherthis is allowed?


 6 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     14 October 2010

u can file eviction suit. however, u ll hv to prove that he owns a flat and still occupying the plot irespective of plot inspection. pls consult good local civil advocate.

1 Like

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     14 October 2010

What are the proofs i should collect to show that he is owing a flat?

Advocate. Arunagiri (Advocate High Court Madras.)     14 October 2010

You file a eviction petition that you need the flat for your own occupation. In the petition you can mention that the tenant is having his own flat if possible give the address of that house. During the court proceedings you can ask him to produce the property document. He can not refuse to produce the document. If he refuse to produce, the court will take adverse inference. That will prove your case and you will get eviction order.

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     17 October 2010

Try other option , compromise,use other sources, once it becomes court mattter he will be protected by couse of law will take the disadvantage of legal course by killing time. it wii take decades together to get vacated.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 October 2010

Yes this is law amd legal procedure.

1 Like

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     20 October 2010

Tenant is not ready for any type of compromise, we have already sent the notice thru our lawyer for eviction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register