LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richard Levi   28 May 2020

Temporary / permanent shed and grill permission, mumbai, bmc

Can someone please explain to me the correct stepwise procedure to procure temporary/permanent shed and grill permission for outside a window of an apartment in Mumbai, Goregaon from BMC without society permission. I am the owner of the apartment. Kindly reply.


 1 Replies

Tirtharaj Basu Ray   09 June 2020

You have to take permission from the,  BMC before putting the shed and as it is called temporary or permanent shed, the permission given by BMC is also for a temporary or permanent period. 
It is also possible there is a provision where you have to first check with your society if they allow such type of permissions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query